FIBERCLASS INSULATION is part of the Installed Building Products (IBP) family of companies. They form part of the second largest insulation installers serving the U.S. residential new construction market. Located in over 175 locations across the continental U.S., our values have remained the same-providing the exceptional service and attention of a small business, while integrating the skills and experience that only a national organization can offer. Although installing insulation is our niche, IBP is also a leader in installing garage doors, rain gutters, closet shelving, shower doors, mirrors, fireplaces, and bath and door hardware. Find your next career opportunity and join our team, with FIBERCLASS INSULATION!
Become part of a growing company with the opportunities to learn new skills and build a career.
IBP offers the following benefits:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Competitive Pay
- On the Job Training
- Paid Certification (if applicable)
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
As a spray foam insulation installer
, you will be responsible for spraying the exterior wall and attics before drywall, paneling or plaster are put in place.
- Load and log materials onto truck and makes notation of returned materials
- Erect ladders and scaffolds
- Check netting for areas that may need blocking and prepares spray foam machine by checking oil, belts and obstructions
- Operate equipment that injects foam insulation by carrying/holding a hose up to 150 feet long and weighing up to 56 lbs.
- Check density in wall areas
- Other duties as assigned
Position requires a drug test and motor vehicle report to be completed, contingent upon employment.
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 2-5 years experience in construction industry, experience installing insulation a plus
- Experience with exterior/interior painting
- Proficient in using hand tools and power tools, including tape measure, laser level, and drill
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to perform basic math skills and read a tape measure
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work independently and/or with a crew
- Work in a dynamic environment
- Valid driver's license
- Understand job instructions and record materials to work order
- Installers must be able to work in tight places or in high places from ladders or scaffolding
- Lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Climb ladders and scaffolding repeatedly
- Frequently bend, twist and turn body at shoulders, waist and knees with spray hose in hand
Works in a construction environment; able to adapt to weather conditions.
IBP is an equal opportunity employer.
This job has expired.