764 Roble Rd, Allentown, Pennsylvania 18109
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Performs scheduled and preventative maintenance to production equipment, fleet vehicles and specialized equipment. Repairs equipment and orders parts as necessary. Maintains service/repair records.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Diagnoses and repairs fleet vehicle chassis and specialized vehicle back-end tank, pump and spray systems.
- Diagnoses and repairs tractors, forklifts, small engines and specialized equipment (aerators, seeders, spreaders, etc.)
- Responsible for accurately documenting all repairs in an electronic maintenance management system.
- Maintain parts inventory and work area in clean and orderly fashion
- Arranges, follows up and documents outsourced maintenance performed by vendors and local service providers
- Develops and executes preventative maintenance programs
- Prepares and manages maintenance budget
- Responds to vehicle and equipment breakdowns in field as needed/required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and 1-4 years automotive mechanic experience required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to operate independently and collaboratively within a team
- Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer, etc)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Mathematical skills to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Attention to detail.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- Time management and organizational skills, including punctuality for on-time attendance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
- Operate a vehicle with a valid drivers license
Occasionally required to:
- Lift or move up to 50 lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Noise level
- Adverse Conditions
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation,Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.
This job has expired.