Fuels Services DL Joint Venture is seeking a FISC Supervisor / Lab Technician for its contract to provide fuels management services at Wright-Patterson AFB, OH. This position supervises operations in the absence of fuels management.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years documented fuels experience for Laboratory Operations (military/civilian).
- Must have completed the formal Air Force Fuels Quality Control course.
- Operates the Fuels Support Center, Fuels Support, and Fuels Laboratory functions.
- Ensures all fuels support functions are accomplished.
- Reviews lab reports, ensures fuel meets quality standards and identifies negative trend patterns.
- Assists Fuels Management by observing and reporting fuel operations performance.
- Must be able to gain access to Wright-Patterson AFB
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English fluently.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
Fuel Services DL Joint Venture is a federal contractor. As such, we are subject to an Executive Order requiring all employees of federal contractors to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by December 8, 2021. Therefore, by applying for this position, you understand that you will be required to verify that you have been, or will be, fully vaccinated by December 8, 2021 or to verify that you cannot be vaccinated due to a legally recognized exception to the vaccine mandate as set forth in the Executive Order.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Employer is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law. Requirements
Please see job description. Summary
Please see job description.
This job has expired.