Performs First Article Inspections per AS9102 and Carlisle's own work instructions and processes. Will assist the FAI II and FAI III team with AS9102 documentation set-up, retrieving of certifications from the system and working with purchasing to resolve any missing or incorrect certifications. May be required to perform simple mechanical inspections and record on the appropriate AS9102 form. This position reports directly to Quality Control Supervisor
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
* Aptitude to learn the use of Inspection Equipment (Smart Scope, CMM, Optical Comparator, Calipers)
* Familiar with using a computer
* Aptitude to learn computer skills; Excel, Quality record retention system (e-file)
* Aptitude in creating AS9102 first article reports
* Regular and predictable on-site attendance
*Other duties may be assigned
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Work is performed in a normal office environment with minimal physical risks involved. The noise level in the work environment is low to moderate.
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies is dedicated to identifying and reducing the environmental impact of its operations, activities, and products. It is our commitment to comply with all applicable laws and other regulatory requirements concerning the environment. We are committed to preventing pollution and continually improving our environmental performance in all of our global operations. This will be achieved through a comprehensive Environmental Management System that provides the framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets of Carlisle Interconnect Technologies.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
Clear ANSI Z87.1 safety rated glasses are required for the job when in the manufacturing areas
EXPORT COMPLIANCE DISCLAIMER
This position includes access or potential access to ITAR and/or EAR technical data. Therefore, candidates will need to qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, or a Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
* High School Diploma or GED
* Aptitude to learn how to read a wide variety of blueprints
* Some understanding of AS9100 and ISO9001 is preferred
* Some working knowledge of inspection techniques and instruments
* Excellent reading, writing and mathematical skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to work under pressure in meeting time schedules
* Ability to work overtime, as needed
* Ability to work effectively with all employees and supervisors
* Some Computer Skills, experience and knowledge with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to stand and walk. The employee must be able to sit for long periods of time using a computer. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posted about 1 hour ago
Posted 44 minutes ago
Posted 44 minutes ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!