Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.
The Financial Sales Manager will support and promote the sale of Case IH, Case and New Holland equipment within a designated geography via a captive dealer network. The FSM will leverage a suite of financial products/services within his/her territory to grow/retain market share to an acceptable targeted value. The FSM will also have strategic account management responsibility for one of CNH Industrial Capital's largest dealer in the United States.
The Financial Sales Manager position is field based and will cover Montana, Western North Dakota, and Wyoming. Up to 50% travel will be required.
- Manage dealer enterprise relationships necessary to build equipment and financial market share growth.
- Develop, maintain, and implement a territory business plan to meet objectives via an enterprise sales process.
- Regularly develop and provide training to dealer sales teams (sales, F&I, management, service, parts).
- Have a regular and active role in managing key customer/dealer/brand relationships.
- Build and maintain superior understanding of industry and competitive tendencies within territory.
Qualifications The qualified candidate will have experience with the following:
The preferred candidate will have experience with the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or related discipline. In lieu of degree, high school diploma/GED plus 5 or more years of experience in Field Sales, Marketing, Technical Support, or interface with dealerships, captive distribution networks or F&I sales may be considered
- 3+ years of experience in Sales, Marketing, Technical Support, or interface with dealerships, captive distribution networks or F&I sales
- 3+ years knowledge and/or experience in Ag, CE or related industry
- Successful field experience required in financial service sales or comparable selling environment
- Demonstrated effective and strong communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with dealer principals and CFO level management
- Demonstrate the assertiveness, perseverance, energy and passion -- results oriented behavior required to be successful in a sales role
- Demonstrate strong negotiation, relationship building, and influencing skills
- Strong presentation skills, effective problem solving skills, planning and management skills/experience
- Ability to effectively work from remote locations and home-based office setting
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Familiarity with leasing
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice
This job has expired.