We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
The Financial Center Manager (FCM) reports to Market President (MP) and is responsible for the achievement of specified banking center and banking center team service levels and performance goals.
The FCM will be responsible for building, developing, and leading a team that is focused on providing clients with an exceptional client experience and deepening relationships. The FCM will actively engage clients, and prospect referrals, to present solutions to meet the clients' needs and open accounts. By focusing on the client, doing the right thing, and striving to make a difference, the team will build long-lasting client relationships.
The FCM is accountable for retention and growth of client relationships, growing non-interest revenue, supporting sales partners in new client acquisition, and maintaining the safety and soundness of the site.
The FCM will serve as the leader in the financial service center. They will support the team and partners in serving the clients and community. The FCM will help to build and strong community alliances and integrate into the communities they serve.
The FCM is responsible for adherence to all compliance and regulatory procedures. Including, but not limited to: BSA, Check 21, CIP, CRA, HMDA, Reg B, Reg D, Reg E, Reg CC, Truth in Savings, Privacy Compliance, and the Patriot Act.
Responsible for ensuring the banking center is successful daily through the following duties:
- Oversee on-site Consumer Banking team's execution of their daily tasks.
- Coach and manage the on-site team performance to goals
- Acts as a liaison between clients and Bank partners
- Acts as a resource for all Consumer Bankers
- Model the way for the client experience
- Open new accounts
- Run a teller drawer as necessary
- Support client portfolio efforts
Daily activities that align with The First Financial Bank Experience (FFB Experience), including but not limited to:
- Ensure that all associates are delivering a quality client experience.
- Deepen and expand relationships of clients in any segment book of business.
- Actively manage the onboarding of clients.
- Lead the daily huddles and team meetings.
- Identify Work/Life Opportunities.
- Engage in coaching and recognition.
- Update team members on progress towards goals.
- Lead a team who is knowledgeable in bank products, processes, policies, and procedures
- Ensure client follow up calls are conducted in the proper time frame.
- Ensure all associates actively support building/deepening all client relationships.
- Develop associates through observational coaching, joint sales/service calls, and utilization of the "Coaching for Success" coaching model.
- Develop strong business relationships with partners focusing on deepening client relationships and cross-selling.
- Maximize community visibility through active participation in community groups (Chambers of Commerce, BNI, Rotary, Non-profit and charitable organizations, organized community events, and other networking opportunities.)
- Discover and support site-specific events open to the community.
- Maintain all operational and risk management standards.
- Mentor for onboarding new associates as the opportunity arises.
- As needed, serve as a lead for the market and will help the team as requested (including facilitation of conference calls and leading of meetings.)
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job:
- 3-4 years of experience in coaching and/or mentoring in a retail environment.
- 3-4 years of personal experience in sales and service with previous success in achieving sales and service goals in a retail environment.
- 3-4 years demonstrated prior success with achievement of performance goals.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent banking work experience preferred
- 4-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently lifts and carries up to 10 lbs.
- Frequently sits, stands, walks and drives.
Development and Training:Consumer
- Transaction Processing & Regulatory Understanding
- Client Conversation Workshop 1.0
- Client Conversation Workshop 2.0
- Consumer Banking Certification: Intro to Networking, COI and Community Development
- Consumer Banking Certification: Business Management Tool & Resources (FirstForce Training)
- Consumer Deposit Certification: Regulatory, Risk, Legal & Fraud
- Consumer Lending Certification: Loan Application and Communication
- Consumer Lending Certification: Regulatory, Risk, Legal & Fraud
- Consumer Deposit Certification: Estates, Trusts & Power of Attorneys
- Consumer Lending Certification: Understanding Credit Reporting, DTI, T-Chart
- Consumer Lending Certification: Understanding Underwriting & Processing
- Consumer Lending Certification: Understanding Tax Returns, Financial Statements & Schedules
- Business Deposit Certification: treasury, Public Funds, IOLTA/IOTA, DACA
- Small Business Client Conversation
- Business Lending Certification: Intro Understanding Business Credit, Underwriting & Products
- WorkLife Banking Certification: Prospecting new WorkLife Opportunities
- WorkLife Banking Certification: Facilitating WorkLife Presentations
- WorkLife Banking Certification: Business Management Tool (FirstForce to manage opportunities and relationships)
- Community Development Certification: Developing COI/relationships with Community Organizations
- Community Development Certification: Understanding Financial Literacy Programs
- Community Development Certification: Facilitating Financial Literacy
- Community Development Certification: Give First
Compliance Statement: The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
- Planning Certification: Basics of Private Banking and Wealth Mgt
- Planning Certification: Saving for Retirement - Types, Strategies & Tools
- Planning Certification: Income during Retirement - Strategies, Products
- Planning Certification: Basics of Insurance
- Planning Certification: Passing on Wealth - Estates, Wills, Trusts
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.