It's more than a career, it's a calling.
MO-SSM Health Woodfield
Performs analysis and reporting regarding financial operations and information.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Performs complex financial analysis and reporting at a senior level.
- Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of data extracted from various internal sources. Prepares reports based on findings, including health care costs, provider contracts, debt capacity, revenue and profitability.
- Assists with budget preparation and financial planning processes. Assists with budget review for compliance and identification of cost-saving opportunities.
- Serves as consultant to senior management and executive leadership to provide decision support for initiatives, policies and procedures.
- Performs special projects and duties as assigned, including research, forecasting and exploring viable alternatives.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
Day Shift (United States of America)Job Type:
80290033 System FinanceScheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Learn more here
This job has expired.