WSFS Bank is seeking an Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Finance Systems Manager in the Corporate Finance Department. The EPM Finance Systems Manager will provide business and application support to internal financial systems to ensure business solutions support the finance organization and bank company goals and objectives by performing gap analysis and solution design; and planning, executing and leading projects in conjunction with internal customers. This incumbent serves as a manager as well as a subject matter expert for EPM financial systems and will gather and assess business requirements and assist with translating them into optimal solutions. The EPM Finance Systems Manager will work with planners and financial analysts for all month-end close reporting, mid-year forecasting and budgeting and will design and build required reports using PBC reporting applications. The EPM Finance Systems Manager will create and maintain clear, concise functional and technical specifications on Essbase / Planning applications and business system processes. The EPM Finance Systems Manager will provide end user application support and assist in end-user training and development of associated documentation; as well as develop, manage and execute system testing plans and scripts. The EPM Finance Systems Manager is expected to be able to resolve issues related to data loading from different source systems into Planning and Essbase. The EPM Finance Systems Manger will also provide installation, configuration, and troubleshooting assistance.
This is a full time position and is located at WSFS Bank Place in Philadelphia, PA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, MIS or related business or technical discipline and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have 5+ years of experience as a financial system lead or manager and/or other relevant business systems analyst experience. Banking and/or financial services industry experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in Oracle EPM Hyperion Planning or PBC and Essbase. Experience in similar products such as IBM Planning (TM1), Adaptive Insights, OneStream, Host Analytics, Anaplan or SAP BPC will be considered.
- Experience in the design /development/support of BSO cubes, ASO cubes, dimensional hierarchies, data management rules, business rules, data forms, Smart View and EPM security
- Experience and proficiency in the creation of reports in Oracle Smart View Excel Add-in, Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence, Financial Reporting Studio, and Essbase.
- Demonstrated understanding of major banking and/or financial services business principles, processes and technologies particularly with regard to financial consolidation, planning, budgeting and reporting processes.
- Must have proven ability to analyze and streamline processes and have the ability to translate business needs into technical solutions.
- Must have strong project management skills with the ability to organize and prioritize.
- Must have strong written communication skills, including the ability to facilitate meetings and effectively lead discussions when necessary.
- Must have the ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management as well as vendors and external contacts.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.