Provide analytical support to the business within the parameters and guidance of the Financial Planning Department. Initial exposure of the business will come by supporting manufacturing and operations with eventual transition to sales, pricing and SG&A.
- Analysis and explanation of monthly manufacturing results
- Work closely with Plant Controlling/Cost Accounting on month end close
- Provide oversight and support of the capital expenditure process
- Assist with the Management Reporting function -- generate, analyze and maintain
- Assist with the preparation and consolidation of the annual budget
- Quarterly forecasts
- Balance sheet/cash flow analysis
- SG&A expense variance analysis
- Profitability analysis by product and segment
- Assist Manager, FP&A with sales quota derivation and monthly sales commission calculations
- Prepare monthly and periodic PowerPoint presentations regarding company and plant performance
JOB-RELATED QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
BS/BA in Finance or Accounting from an accredited University -- required
This job has expired.