Works under the direction of the Customer Service Manager and supervises a small team (15 -- 18) of Customer Service Reps to maintain and increase customer satisfaction through high quality installation, repair and preventative maintenance of equipment and software within an assigned geographical area or customer location. Works with Customer Service Manager to direct Team in achievement of assigned Service revenue budgets, technical targets and maintains collaborative partnership with Sales in driving sales revenue.
- Supervises and coordinates service delivery performance for Customer Service functions within geographically defined area or customer on-site locations.
- Accountable for revenue and expense attainment within assigned area of responsibility.
- Drives continuous improvements in key service performance metrics including NSat, Mean Time to Repair, Mean Time to Install, First Time Fix, Response Time, Callback prevention, etc.
- Supports resource scheduling, reporting and billing requirements for daily and after hour service coverage.
- Manages and approves overtime and high valued product maintenance expenses.
- Directly supervises high-end on-site locations and/or mailing sites during installation and start-up periods.
- Participates in Operational Improvement Planning Meetings, Staff Communications Calls, and Team Communications Meetings.
- Performs Monthly/Quarterly Customer reviews as assigned.
- Ensures high degree of customer satisfaction through both direct and indirect contact. This will include maintaining close customer contact during the resolution of problem situations Responsible for working with the Customer Service Manager to implement proactive actions to continuously improve Customer Satisfaction metrics.
- Performs employee recruiting, hiring, coaching and counseling, terminations, annual performance reviews and merit administration. Works with the Customer Service Manager to guide the creation and implementation of individual career development plans.
- Administers recognition programs for assigned team and drives employee engagement strategies within team.
- Responsible for assuring the accurate and timely administration and reporting of customer account activities.
- Assists Sales with Customer site visits and presentations as required to drive Sales Revenues. Ensures Service Team is engaged in generating Sales Lead opportunities.
- Communicates and enforces all PBI and Customer Service policies and procedures.
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 1 hour ago