Job ID: 320703
RiverBend Materials, a CRH company, is a member of the CRH West Division family, values a culture of growth, development, and internal promotion. We are a dynamic, growth-oriented, national aggregate, asphalt, concrete, and construction family of companies. For over 80 years, we have worked to be the preferred source of quality rock products, concrete, asphalt paving, and construction services. We have been recognized by numerous organizations for our commitment to safety, customer service, and innovation.
This position assists in job site coordination to ensure safe and successful delivery of our products while maintaining a safe and collaborative working environment. The Field Service Representative is responsible for maintaining high quality communications between existing customer base, future customers, dispatch, sales and quality control. This position also demonstrates leadership skills, ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with all departments and perpetuating the highest level of customer centricity. The Field Service Representative must also be able to manage challenging and/or sensitive customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs and contribute to building a positive team spirit.
Key Responsibilities (Essential Duties and Functions)
- Supporting operational personnel and sales while building strong, long-term relationships.
- Recognize sales related opportunities and collaborate with the sales department to establish new accounts.
- Assist sales in analyzing new and existing accounts and prioritize efforts on those accounts with the long-term volume and profit potential.
- May be called upon to perform a variety of special projects and studies such as coordination of special concrete pours including safety evaluations of projects.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Valid driver's license required with clean driving record.
- Two years customer service experience required with industry experience
- Sales experience preferred.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively with all departments and customers on the phone and in person.
- Knowledge of ready-mix concrete, basic specifications and industry best practices
- Knowledge of the area
- Proficient with Windows based software, PC and other forms of technology
- Demonstrates the ability to work independently, without direct supervision.
- Demonstrates strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads in a fast paced environment.
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and company procedures as outlined in the Employee Handbook.
- Must be able to work with / and have a general understanding of all departments in Company facilities
- Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends, nights, holidays, and overtime as required.
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home when required.
- Willingness and ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- When in the field, required to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated areas as stated by OSHA and/or MSHA. Protective equipment that may be required, but not limited to Safety Glasses, Safety (hard toe) Shoes, Dust masks, Hearing, Hand and Eye protection.
About CRH Americas
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
CRH Americas is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
RiverBend Materials is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Aug 16, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Salem Job Segment:
Maintenance, Field Service, Manufacturing
This job has expired.