Field Service Liaison If you are a Field Service Liaison with experience, please read on!
We are a globally recognized leader in diagnostic healthcare. Our company offers clinically proven products designed to detect, diagnose and treat disease that primarily affect patients with transplants earlier and more accurately than ever to provide ever greater certainty and peace of mind.
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Join a well-established Leader that has won multiple industry awards
- Enjoy challenging work on a great team with good leadership
- Get Vacation/PTO, and generous benefits including Medical, Dental, Life and Flex Benefits
What You Will Be Doing As the Field Service Liaison, you will:
- Maintain TRF quality with minimal errors and omissions
- Implement and execute standing order protocols at existing accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with transplant care teams and office staff
- Follow through after product implementation to ensure solid product adoption
- Help control customer level error rate through development and implementation of process and training
- Work with Client Services to ensure positive client experience
- Travel as needed locally and overnight, visiting existing and prospective clients
- Participate in client performance reviews throughout the year to retain and enhance client
- Provide regular feedback about special cases, expansion of applications, and novel uses
- Perform routine weekly & monthly administrative duties by established due dates
What You Need for this Position Relevant work as a nurse, preferably with organ transplant experience
What's In It for You Base 80k OTE 120
Benefits - Vacation/PTO
So, if you are a Field Service Liaison with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!