Field Application Engineer Highlights~
Controls Engineer - PLC integration/monitoring/installing/troubleshooting.
80% in office (Mountain View) and occasional remote work is ok, 20% field service (Bay area). Very clean work, almost always indoors.
Unlimited PTO, 4% Match 401K, Medical/Dental/Vision.
2+ years of SCADA/Building Automation Systems experience. Programming/Troubleshooting PLCs. Minor Wiring/Terminations.
Previous field experience *is not required.*
Highly successful Startup in the IoT smart building space. 180 buildings brought under contract in 2 years.
Top Reasons to Work with Us 1. Full-Time, Salary position.
2. *Unlimited Personal Time Off*. If your job is done/handled, we don't hesitate to honor this.
3. Our company has had steady success. If you are looking for *career growth, you'll find it here.*
4. Occasional REMOTE work is ok.
What You Will Be Doing Most of your time will be spent *programming, integrating, and reconfiguring PLCs. Troubleshooting/diagnosing connection faults.* Field work will be about 20% of your time and involves *reboots/reconfigurations or further trouble shooting, replacing and programming PLCs, and new customer installations.*
Advanced electrical work is handled by an electrician though you will be handling minor terminations/wiring.
A company vehicle is provided for day-usage.
What You Need for this Position *Most important*
- *2+ years of SCADA or other industrial controls/BAS systems*
- Modbus, BACnet, Profinet, SNMP, DNP3 or other protocol
- Wiring/Terminations per RS485/RS232/Ethernet standards
*Basic understanding of:*
- HVAC, energy and electrical systems
- Power meters
- Linux OS & commands
- JSON or Haystack is a plus
- Mango or DGLux is a plus
What's In It for You *Salary: $75-100K* depending on experience.
- Unlimited Personal Time Off
- 4% 401K match
So, if you are a Controls Engineer with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!