Your new company
Hays Facilities Management are partnered with an emerging leader in Facilities services. The organization is looking for a Facility Operations Manager to support their client Life Sciences client in Manhattan.
Your new role
The job duties for the Facility Ops Manager will include, among others:
- Oversight of a building containing 90% Labs and R&D areas
- Manage MEP, space planning, build-outs
- Be a main POC for the client
- Direct oversight for janitorial, MEP, vendors, improvements, etc.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate for this role will possess the following:
- Experience supporting a Life Sciences or Pharma asset
- Experience supporting labs and R&D sites
- Large square footage or campus experience a plus
- Preference for FM Provider experience, but will consider direct to client FM's
What you'll get in return
Base salary range of $145-155K, plus incentives and benefit package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Subscribe to job alerts and upload your resume!
*By registering with our site, you agree to our