USM, a wholly owned subsidiary of EMCOR Group, Inc., is a leading provider of essential facilities maintenance services, including interior and exterior services and electrical, mechanical and plumbing services, to national and regional commercial customers that maintain multi-site portfolios across wide geographic areas. With its highly developed proprietary network of over 11,000 service partners, USM delivers consistent facilities maintenance services across a nationwide footprint for approximately 150 customers in over 80,000 locations in all 50 states, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
Job Title: Facility Coordinator (Exterior)
The Facility Coordinator works in partnership with other members of the team to ensure all services issues are addressed in a timely manner based on the requirements of the customers and suppliers, and has a significant responsibility directly impacting business profitability.
Work Environment & Role Expectations/Competencies:
Must have flexibility and adaptability in work schedule in order to serve a broad base of clients in multiple time zones with locations operations seven days a week. Typical work schedule would be Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM, 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM, or 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM during the core landscaping season (April through October). Earlier/later shifts, which may include weekends, are required during the snow season (November through March).
Promotes a positive safety culture by fully complying with all safety policies and procedures, and applicable federal, states and local regulations.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong communication and listening skills.
- Able to understand and accurately communicate customer/service provider needs.
- Able to manage telephone interactions and convey confidence while working to resolve the issue.
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment utilizing critical thinking and problem solving skills and adjust priorities to meet deadlines for customers and suppliers.
- Strong ability to build and maintain relationships with both internal and external customers to exceed customer expectations.
- Demonstrates willingness to provide feedback to management on process improvements.
Professional, friendly demeanor with a customer- oriented attitude.
- Previous experience working with a work order management system a plus.
- Experience in floor care, landscaping/snow removal, building repair and maintenance, or the trades (HVAC, Floor Care, Electrical, Plumbing, and /or Roofing) preferred.
- Work hours for this position are subject to change, ample notice will be provided prior to any schedule changes.
- Follow customer-specific policies and procedures. Handle multiple customers and take responsibility for following procedures.
Answers and completes inbound/outbound communications (phone, email, etc.) as assigned. Projects a professional and positive image of USM to all customers and suppliers. Documents all notes/issues/escalations in company's work order management system (NAS) so that they can be acted upon in a timely and accurate manner.
Resolves service issues with customers and suppliers when applicable and escalates when appropriate.
Manages recurring services and their statuses as well as all additional customer requests (above scope and on-demand services) from obtaining quotes and writing proposals to service completion/verification.
Reviews daily, weekly, and monthly Integrated Voice Response (IVR) reporting for exceptions and addresses with appropriate parties via telephone and email, as applicable.
Reviews and analyzes field inspection reports submitted by Field associates and enters appropriate work orders or issues into proprietary database.
Reconciles billing and service level data provided from third party systems with USM proprietary database on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Any other duties as requested by management.Qualifications:
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job has expired.
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university or equivalent in education and work experience.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working in a high volume, fast paced customer service role.
- SIMA certified, NALP certified, Licensed Irrigator, and/or horticultural degree preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish/English (Written and Spoken), preferred.
- Microsoft Excel & Word. Customer Relationship Management (CRM) experience managing facility service, or similar, work orders.