Facilities and Quality Assurance Manager
Job Description Summary
The purpose of this position is to provide leadership, quality assurance, and management for the regional facilities organization of an industrial client portfolio. The Facilities Manager is charged with the day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures, programs including quality assurance inspections that provide a well-managed and well-maintained sites. An emphasis of this role is placed on heavy travel, performing inspections and responding to work that require the Facility Manager to be \"on-site.\" The Facility Manager will cultivate and maintain a positive relationship with local clients and service providers. This position coordinates the activities, financials, vendors, and manpower required for current and future needs of the building and operations.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Ensure the day-to-day operations of client sites including life-safety, engineering, and general maintenance, are implemented and carried out in a manner consistent with C&W policies and client directives
- Manage service providers to ensure they are performance quality work at a fair price. Verify that invoices match contract pricing, and supervise all maintenance programs relating to the interior and exterior conditions and appearance of the properties
- Respond positively and promptly to requests from building tenants and client. Oversee the implementation of facility inspections to constantly assess needs and to ensure problems are being solved promptly to the mutual benefit of the tenant, client, and the sites in accordance with contract scope and Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Ensure that all site-specific documentation and reports are completed accurately and on time, including (and as applicable): Property Information Book, Site Operating Manual, Emergency Procedures Manual, IIPP Manual, Local Code Compliance Log, ADA Compliance Log, OSHA Log, Safety Meeting Log, Elevator Logs, Janitorial Log, Purchase Order Log, Vendor Certificates of Insurance, As-built Drawings, IIPP Manual, Paid Invoices File, General Files, Contract Files, Annual Property Conditions and Year-end Performance Report, and other reports and documentation, as required
- Prepare, review, and give initial approval and as needed all budgets, financial reports (monthly and quarterly), contracts, expenditures and purchase orders related to individual sites or portfolio
- Coordinate the preparation and publication of the annual budget, quarterly re-forecast, and business plans, and assist in the development of capital budgets for the property. This includes contributions towards a five-year plan of maintenance, facility improvement, and value add initiatives
- Collect, analyze and report statistical data as may be required to provide accurate and current assessment of facility management objectives
- Hire, train and motivate facility team. Maintain positive team relations. Conduct or approve performance evaluations for team.
- Thoroughly familiar with the management contract and all requirements contained therein, and monitor and ensure that tenants and vendors comply with insurance requirements and coordinate all claims, as required
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
- Bachelor's Degree in Facilities Management, or Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Specialized knowledge/Skills IN easing, construction, engineering, critical system environments, and development and implementation of programs to drive out cost inefficiencies
- In lieu of a required experience selected above, a combination of education and experience in CMMS/Work order management would be acceptable
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/ENVIRONMENTAL WORKING CONDITIONSMust be able to travel up to 75% of the time.
- Communication Proficiency (oral and written)
- Technical Proficiency
- Problem Solving and Analysis
- Teamwork Orientation
- Relationship Management
- Financial Management
Travel may vary in frequency and duration.AAP/EEO STATEMENT
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, C&W takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.OTHER DUTIES
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Note: This job description includes the core responsibilities for C&W. These duties may have slight modifications based on the regional location.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.