Job ID: 320839
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
The Fabrication role in our Battle Ground location isn't just a job-it's a starting point to a great career with a great company. We hire motivated individuals who want to grow with us, and we will equip you with the knowledge you need to be successful. We have an incredible track record of promoting from within. You can be our next success story.
This role is perfect for the individual who approaches their work in a professional manner, who loves to be a part of a team and who wants to help us get better, every single day. If that sounds like you, come join this industry leader!
This is a night shift position and the primary function of a CNC operator is to know and understand how to set up fabrications machines that polish, mill, drill and cut glass. The operator will pre-stage raw material according to work orders and place finished product in appropriate staging areas in accordance with established glass handling guidelines. This position involves periods of heavy lifting (60 to 75 lbs) and standing on your feet for the duration of a shift. Responsibilities also include routine maintenance of machine(s).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for operation of CNC machines. Must produce a finished product which is within tolerance of edge profile, clarity, and overall glass size.
- Must know and understand routine and preventive maintenance methods.
- The "team concept" instituted for shop floor production workers requires each worker to perform different functions on a rotating basis
- Communicating with Supervisors and work with maintenance to oversee preventative maintenance and repairs
- Ensuring all safety procedures are followed
- Able to work a flexible starting schedule and/or overtime
- Regular and predictable attendance, the ability to safely perform tasks, and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Must be able to work independently and with little direct supervision.
- Aptitude to learn and understand machine set-up and maintenance for several edging machines and willingness to cross-train in other areas is required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job Additional Information
Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow
- Only online applications will be accepted
- When applying, please provide full employment history
- Pre-employment background screening will be conducted on qualified applicants after acceptance of job offer
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope has partnered with DailyPay to offer you the ability to access your earnings before your next paycheck based on current hours worked. You can transfer your earnings instantly for $2.99 per transaction or next-day for $1.99. Certain terms and conditions apply. What CRH Americas Offers You
About CRH Americas
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link .
Date Posted: Aug 17, 2021 Nearest Major Market:
Portland Oregon Nearest Secondary Market:
Tacoma Job Segment:
CNC, Fabrication, Equipment Operator, Night, Manufacturing, Operations
This job has expired.