HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Fabrication Cell Operator - A Shift - Monday -Thursday - 6 am - 4 pm
Medical Benefits on Day 1 of Employment
Sign on Bonus of $1,000
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Fabrication Cell Operator will routinely run one or more operational pieces of equipment associated within the Fabrication Cellular processing area. (Restrike, PEM Insertion/Press, Mechanical Deburr, Punch Press, Timesaver, Piece Part Hipot, Bosch Automated Equipment) This job requires 100% of their time producing product or 100 % direct labor.
- Operates machines and production equipment safely in accordance with instructions
- Sets up or adjusts equipment according to manufacturing specifications
- Monitors the quality of output to identify or discard re-manufacture faulty products
- Maintains accurate daily production records so that manufacturing performance can be analyzed
- Education and/or Experience: High School diploma or general education degree (GED) required. A minimum of 3-6 months sustained employment in a manufacturing environment.
- As employee's knowledge increases over time, little to no supervision will be required to perform daily activities.
- Works in a personable and professional manner and communicates in a professional and tactful manner to build teamwork across the shifts
- Takes initiative and moves to the work before being told
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.