The Extruder Process Technician's primary responsibility will be to start-up and set-up the extrusion operations, monitor and maintain the operations while running and shutdown and perform minor maintenance on the line as needed. The goal will be to keep the extrusion lines running continuously and efficiently while producing a product that meets or exceeds our customers' expectations.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies and Procedures
- Set and Start-up extruders
- Install dies using hand and power tools
- Regulate vacuum, air pressure, sizing rolls, temperature, and synchronize speed of extruder to produce a quality product
- Adjust speed, temperature, raw material flow to produce a quality product within Boral specs
- Examine product for defects and correct them
- Measure the product to ensure it is within Boral Specs
- Notify Management/Supervisor of any quality or equipment issues
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
This job has expired.