JOIN OUR FAMILY!
Are you looking to be a part of a hospital team that feels like family, while having the support and resources to push your career forward? If so, we would love to connect with you! VCA Bakersfield is seeking a Veterinary Assistant to join our one-of-a-kind 8-Doctor Practice.
Our hospital has been serving the Bakersfield community for over 90 years. We are AHAA accredited and believe in providing the best possible care to our patients. Our tight knit community is a great place to call home. Many of us can be found at local breweries, restaurants, and summer festivals!
At VCA Bakersfield, you can be the Veterinary Assistant you have always wanted to be! We have a unique culture in our hospital that values each person's individual skill and personality. There's something special about you and we are excited to learn more!
Among the reasons to consider joining VCA are:
• VCA hospitals are former private-practices that retain the spirit that made them successful
• Access to the people and financial resources of a large veterinary community
• Network of 4,500+ doctors, including more than 600 Specialists
• WOOF University, offering abundant CE for Doctors and Technicians
VCA adds value to your compensation package with the following:
• Competitive wage
• Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
• Opportunity to teach and mentor
• Life and Long Term Disability insurance
Ready to be part of a team that feels like family? Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you soon.
At VCA we are committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and want to be a place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay and do their best work. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans Disabled.