HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Ensure that all shop orders issued to the Packaging floor are accurate and that all components required are available by coordinating with Warehouse personnel.
- Maintain and update records of daily receipts of components required to manufacture items scheduled that cannot be produced. Communicate with Supervisor, Purchasing and Production Planning Departments the status of components deliveries and the status of non-producible shop orders. Coordination of delivery of finished goods to both ZI and ZC warehouse inventories.
- Responsible for the accuracy of delivered/returned materials, which includes coordination with supervisors in ZI and ZC warehouses to ensure correct amount of product is transferred from Packaging Department to accommodate monthly purchase order.
- Responsible for special assignments to oversee unusual transfers between ZI/ZC warehouses to achieve monthly sales objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy of component returns from Packaging floor. This responsibility includes ensuring correct stock numbers, count accuracy and proper wrapping and palletizing of all components and system transactions required to transfer materials through various stages of completion.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Department Supervisor.
- High School diploma or equivalent education required.
- Two to six months experience involving Packaging floor production flow.
- Working knowledge of MAPICS and warehouse inventories. Must be lift truck certified.
- The performance of this position normally requires exposure to typical manufacturing areas where under certain conditions the use of personal protective equipment, such as safety glasses, and hygienic precautions, such as hairnets, are required.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderately loud.
- Overtime may be required. Regular attendance is required.
- It is the responsibility of each employee to conduct tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state, and federal safety, health, and environmental regulations, company program standards, company policies, and special safety concerns while protecting yourself, the organization, and the environment. You are ultimately responsible for your safety and well-being.
- The position is in the factory and could involve standing, walking and lifting for long periods of time throughout the day. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.