Park Vista by Bonaventure has an exciting job opening for an Executive Director!
Salary From $100,000 to $110,000
The Executive Director of this community is uniquely set up for success with a beautiful building rich with amenities and services, and staff members that are dedicated to serving seniors. Bonaventure takes pride in how its communities look and feel; we want our residents to be proud of the place they call home and our staff members to be excited about where they work and what they do. A successful Executive Director will embrace the proven systems and processes we have in place and use them to achieve operational excellence while cultivating our "Retirement Perfected" culture throughout all aspects of the community. Bonaventure is hiring immediately so apply today!
Top reasons to work at Bonaventure
What does an Executive Director do for Bonaventure?
High Competitive Salary - From $100,000 to $110,000
Health Benefits - Medical and dental coverage.
Flexible Spending Account - For Healthcare and Day Care expenses.
Retirement - Generous 401k matching program.
Professional Growth - We provide on the job paid training. In addition, we provide paid education assistance and career advancement thru promotions to qualified individuals.
Continuing Education Reimbursement.
Paid Time Off - To have fun, take care of yourself and your family.
Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) - All PPE is included for your safety which is our top priority.
The ideal candidate for this position is not stopped by barriers, but rather welcomes them as opportunities to climb higher, and rises to the challenge of managing their community to financial, regulatory, and operational success. This person is highly competitive, sales driven, and has a proven track record of success in managing all aspects of senior living. They must be focused on resident and staff satisfaction, be able to analyze data and root causes, communicate well, and possess an inner drive to be the best.
- Creating, growing, and sustaining Resident satisfaction.
- Demonstrate leadership through employee retention.
- Understand, apply, & adhere to State Regulations.
- Oversee day to day operations.
- Lead census development.
- Develop sustained financial success.
- The Executive Director position is frequently referred to as Assisted Living Administrator, Assisted Living Director, Nursing Home Administrator, Executive Director of Assisted Living, Health Care Administration, and Executive Director Senior Living.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Hold an Administrator's License or be able to obtain one.
- Proven track record in Sales and revenue/expense management.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills.
- A desire to make a difference in the lives of seniors and a commitment to meet the needs of our residents.
- Successful experience as an Administrator for an Assisted Living, Independent Living, or Memory Care facility.
- Secondary Education preferred but not required.
Park Vista by Bonaventure
- English language required.
- CPR Certification (preferred).
- Must pass criminal background check and drug test.
Our beautiful state-of-the-art senior living community provides assisted living, licensed boarding home care, memory care, and independent living. We provide in home health care to residents in our community. We are not a nursing home. We are immediately hiring so apply today. Why Work for Bonaventure Senior Living
Not all senior living communities are created equal. At Bonaventure, one of our main guiding philosophies is "you can never go wrong doing the right thing." This means that we are committed to caring for our residents and our team members.
Bonaventure is dedicated to providing an exceptional senior lifestyle
. Bonaventure's consistent success has been based upon a simple formula: engaged satisfied residents and happy team members.
Bonaventure Senior Living associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with exceptional service. We represent a culture of respect, gratitude, and empowerment. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Bonaventure Senior Living is your perfect match.