Meta is looking for an Executive Communications Manager, Writer to join its Business Communications Team. In this role, you'll partner with a top business executive to be their voice to external and internal audiences by crafting written and verbal communications and providing strategic and tactical communications advice. It's a unique and high impact opportunity to be the voice of a top executive and influence the narrative of one of the world's most impactful companies as we make the case for the good Meta does in the world and, in particular, how we build for and support businesses globally. We want someone who can come up with thought-provoking and fresh ideas, turn beautiful copy on tight deadlines, adjust based on feedback, and challenge us to be better. The ideal candidate will have experience working closely with executives, exceptional communications judgment and is able to consistently deliver high-quality work in fast-paced environments. You should be passionate about the services we provide and the people that we serve. You should understand our business and how we work to support and grow other businesses.
Executive Communications Manager, Writer Responsibilities:
- Write and edit posts, speeches, and other content for external and internal use
- Work with cross-functional team to produce videos, graphics, and other visual assets
- Partner with a cross-functional team to build impactful social campaigns
- Draft and edit blog posts, op-eds and other messages on behalf of the executive
- Create, write and edit social media content including Facebook and Instagram posts
- Research and write on tight deadlines
- Deliver strong ideas and story mine across the broader Communications teams and other Marketing teams
- Generate and implement creative, proactive ideas and adjust content based on feedback provided by the executive
- 10+ years of professional communications or editorial experience
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism or another discipline which emphasizes writing
- Demonstrated writing, editing, and visual storytelling experience
- Experience working with C-level executives
- Experience working with a large cross-functional team across multiple regions and disciplines
- Experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in both writing/editing and in visual storytelling (production of videos, graphics, etc.)
- Experience building impactful social media campaigns and programs
- Familiarity with Meta's business, the advertising industry, and technology platforms
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
This job has expired.