CNH Industrial is a global leader in industrial goods. We provide farmers with cutting-edge technologies to help them feed a growing world population and we assist in building and rebuilding cities and infrastructures, all with future-proof powertrain solutions. With our Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, and comprehensive solutions for financing and aftermarket services, we're driven to meet the needs of our customers.
Compensation & Benefits: We offer competitive compensation with multiple benefit (medical/dental/vision) options to meet your individual needs. Our industry leading 401k will support you in meeting your retirement objectives. Additional benefits include: paid parental leave, life insurance, volunteer time off and much more!
As an Executive Assistant, you will support C-Suite leadership, facilitating an array of operational and administrative tasks at a global scale. Keys to effectiveness in this role are being proactive, organized and analytical, while using strong business judgment and communication skills to interact with a variety of people. Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
This is a HYBRID opportunity from our Racine, WI office
The annual salary for this position is $75,000.00 - $100,000.00
- Ensure executives' time is leveraged most effectively and ensure alignment across direct reports
- Communication Management: Compile information for leadership meetings and additional offsite workshops using a combination of methods including but not limited to power point decks and/or progress dashboards using project software
- Provide executive administrative support to executive , including heavy scheduling, travel, expense reports, event planning, training coordination efficiently and within budget
- Support direct reports of executive as needed
- Coordinate logistics of virtual and in-person engagement events including meetings, townhalls, conferences, seminar and other on/off-site events
- Manage calendar including meetings with substantial variety and complexity
- Bachelor's degree OR i n lieu of degree, 8+ years' of executive administrative assistant experience will be considered
- 3+ years' direct C-level support experience in a large scale, multi-cultural, global organization that includes the ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions
- 5+ years' expert level experience in Microsoft Office products (PPT, Excel, etc.) and SharePoint
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at email@example.com.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice