Job Description Summary
Responsible to provide administrative support to senior level executives (those responsible for leading a business/market, corporate department or service line). Interface with internal and external parties with respect to highly sensitive issues on behalf of management. Interact with a diverse group of internal and external customers at all levels of the organization.
- Provide administrative support to senior-level executives
- Work independently and/or within a team on special non-recurring and ongoing projects
- Act as a project manager for special projects, at the request of the executives and/or their direct reports, which may include planning and coordinating multiple presentations and disseminating information
- Act as liaison with other departments and outside agencies; including executive-level staff
- Manage executive calendar/schedule; schedule and organize complex activities such as meetings and travel
- Perform advanced word processing, graphics, spreadsheets, database, and presentations
- Initiate and respond to executive correspondence as well as handle confidential and non-routine information
- Prepare expense reports, obtain receipts as needed, and reconcile all credit card charges accurately
- Code and submit invoices to accounting
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3+ years of prior administrative experience supporting executive level professionals
- Or any similar combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated poise, tact, and diplomacy
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diverse workload
- Excellent phone and organization skills
- Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and multitask
- Proven record of providing both internal and external customer service
- Ability to handle sensitive information with discretion
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
- The qualified candidate will be detail oriented, able to handle multiple projects simultaneously, extremely professional, and customer service oriented
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.
This job has expired.