Job Description Summary
Responsible for providing support to executive or senior management or fee-earner(s) as needed in an efficient and effective manner. Executive Administrator will work with the Director of Operations, Managing Principal and Executive fee-earner(s) within the market to provide support and assist in strategic initiatives.
Administration and Office Support
- Evaluate and document innovative service delivery options and share insights across markets
- Ensure that education, credentials and licensing of staff is current
- Ensure company policies are followed
- Coordinate training programs for salespersons and employees with appropriate responsible groups
- Assist and support the Office Manager and/or Director of Market Operations with the development of forecasts and operations plan as needed
- Compose draft correspondence for review by manager(s)
- Prepare, collect and maintain information for the preparation of confidential reports, proposals, and other materials
- Assist in planning and coordinating complex travel arrangements for executive(s)
- Anticipate manager(s) and business needs and undertake necessary actions to produce effective results on time
Support Sales and Transactions
- Track all listings and signs
- Work with sign vendor to deploy and remove signs in accordance with company policy and process invoices
- Track listing expirations and work with fee-earner, Project Coordinator, and sign vendor to take action on expired listings
Track Opportunities, Listings, and Deal-Related Expenses
- Maintain and update CRM system per guidelines with new opportunities by working with fee-earners and Project Coordinators
- Check for any conflicts/duplicates in opportunity ownership and escalate to Director of Market Operations, as needed
- Maintain tracking of expenses related to deals, using Commissions Accounting and CRM Systems
- Track expense budgets for all deals and escalate to Director of Market Operations, as needed
- Update CRM upon closing of deals
- Work with Project Coordinator to collect necessary documentation and deliver to Commissions Accounting
Enter Expense Reports
- Collect expense reimbursement documents, such as receipts, and other information from fee-earners, Associates, and/or Project Coordinators
- Attribute expenses to specific deals or other codes and track against deal budget
- Enter expense reports into Workday
- Schedule and organize complex calendar activities such as meetings, agendas, luncheon arrangements, travel plans and department activities; work around scheduling conflicts and takes on responsibility for keeping manager(s) on schedule
- Create filing system for own and/or manager(s) files using initiative
- Maintain files, such as documents provided by operations staff, including Managing Principal or reference material (i.e., billing packages, which include lease, commission agreement and other pertinent client related files), vendor contacts, licensing info, COI, etc.
- Act as liaison for property/building management and coordinate maintenance needs (i.e., light bulbs, heating/cooling, carpet cleaning, etc.)
- Manage list of key vendor contacts, building management, security, engineering, etc.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
Demonstrated experience should include:
- High school diploma or GED
- 5-7+ years of experience
- Front desk and/or office experience
- Executive level professional support experience a plus
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.