Meta is seeking an experienced Executive Administrative Partner to support executives at Meta. The person in this role will need to be a masterful problem-solver and an organizational force given complex calendaring and heavy travel planning. Additionally, the ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills, and will be resourceful in building relationships across the larger Meta ecosystem. This position is full-time.
Executive Administrative Partner - Analytics Responsibilities:
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
- Manage hectic and complex calendars
- Prepare expense reports and purchase requisitions
- Coordinate both domestic and international travel arrangements
- Organize space planning and large offsite events
- General office duties as needed
- Build cross-functional relationships between departments
- 4+ years of experience providing administrative support to 1 or more executives
- 4+ years of experience coordinating travel logistics on behalf of 1 or more executives
- 4+ years of calendar management and expense report management experience for 1 or more executives
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Google Suite
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
This job has expired.