Working independently and confidentially, this role performs all responsibilities normally associated with administrative assistance including, but not limited to, scheduling; meeting assistance; correspondence assistance, information tracking, organization, and reporting; and frequent, substantive, professional interactions with members of senior management, board members, and associates throughout the organization. The person in this role represents the executive team of the organization; he or she demonstrates the highest possible degrees of professionalism, confidentiality, sound judgment, and must be able to multi-task and prioritize projects with minimal guidance. Associate will interact with his or her supervisor as needed by either. Most activities are completed without a supervisor's advance approval.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
* Arrange complex travel arrangements and itineraries for senior executives and Board of Directors members.
* Manage confidentially the calendars of senior executives and independently schedule appointments as needed.
* Screen incoming calls and correspondences and respond independently as necessary.
* Assist in coordinating board meetings and preparing necessary presentations and documents. Arrange plans for facilities and caterers, distribute information and/or invitations, coordinate speakers, and manage event budgets.
* Prepare and distribute agendas, notices, minutes, and resolutions for corporate board meetings and other executive gatherings.
* Compose and prepare confidential correspondences, reports, and other complex documents for senior executives.
* Assist in coordinating annual store manager's conference, as well as all other meetings or events, as requested by the Chief Financial Officer or Chief Accounting Officer.
* Manage relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
* Model the behaviors expected of all GameStop associates including, but not limited to, a drive for results, with a demonstrable bias for action; high levels of emotional intelligence, maturity, and professionalism; giving, receiving and responding to feedback effectively; a consistently high service orientation; and demonstrable commitments to diversity, inclusion, a respectful workplace, and integrity
* Rigorously and consistently adhere to all confidentiality requirements
* Business Savvy/Organizational Awareness - Demonstrates a keen understanding of basic business operations and the organizational levers (systems, processes, departments, functions)
* Contributing to Team Success - Actively participating as a member of a team to move the team toward the completion of goals.
* Supporting a Service Reputation - Consistently modeling service practices that meet customers' and own organization's needs; using appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to resolve difficult customer situations and regain internal and external customer confidence.
* Managing Work - Effectively managing one's time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
BASIC AND PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE)
* High school diploma required; college education, up to and including an accredited Bachelor's degree, preferred.
* Minimum of 5-8 years previous executive office support experience.
* Ability to work non-traditional hours, as needed, to accommodate special events, meetings, and senior executive travel activities and related presentations.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, JOB SKILLS, ABILITIES
* Proficient ability to communicate effectively with others using spoken and written English - bilingual English/Spanish communication skills preferred
* Expert ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with others; conducts working relationships in a manner acceptable to others and to the organization
* Possess the learning capacity to receive and apply cross-functional training; willingness to assist other functions and work groups as needed so the department achieves or exceeds its overall business objectives
* Expert relationship building skills, including the capacity to predict and manage behavior, build and leverage cross-functional partnerships within and outside of the organization, and leverage influential leadership
* Proficient ability to prepare compelling, high-impact presentations for senior organizational leaders and other strategic and functional stakeholders and business partners
* Proficient knowledge of Windows-based business computers and Microsoft Office programs; specifically, Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Project and Word
* Possess accurate typing and data entry skills
* Working ability to assertively solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
* Proficient bility to use basic office equipment and machinery, including fax machine, photocopier, and 10-key pad on a computer keyboard
* Expert ability to work under demanding time constraints and production goals
* Expert ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency and ease
* Expert ability to positively model the organization's commitment to integrity, diversity, inclusion, and maintaining a respectful workplace.
* Consistently demonstrates a commitment to GameStop policies and procedures, including but not limited to, attendance, confidentiality, conflict of interest, and ethical responsibilities
Round Rock, Texas
Posted about 6 hours ago
Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Posted about 6 hours ago
Pismo Beach, California
Posted about 6 hours ago