Home to NASCAR's Championship Weekend, Phoenix Raceway has been the premier motorsports venue in the Southwest since 1964 and hosts two NASCAR race weekends each year. In March, the Ruoff Mortgage 500 NASCAR Weekend kicks off the race season at Phoenix Raceway, featuring the NASCAR Cup Series, NASCAR Xfinity Series and ARCA Menards Series. In November, champions will be crowned in the NASCAR Cup Series, NASCAR Xfinity Series, NASCAR Camping World Truck Series and ARCA Menards Series West. Phoenix Raceway also hosts a variety of events throughout the year, including corporate meetings and conferences, charity events, holiday events, sport and endurance competitions, driving schools and Segway tours.
- Perform medical triage and first aid treatment functions.
- Assist Nurse, PA, or Doctors, as needed.
- Assist in management of supplies.
- Request / Coordinate continuation of care, as needed.
- Current BLS CPR card
- Arizona State EMT or Paramedic
- This is a temporary event-based position. Shifts and hours will vary based on our event needs. Events annually in March & November.
- Minimum age 18 years old.
- High School Graduate/GED
- Valid Driver's License
- Successfully pass a driving record check. (Preferred, not required)
- Must complete required online training initially and annually.
- Strong communication skills
- Practice and maintain professional work ethic and appearance.
- Positive attitude!
Learn more about this role and our team by applying at www.careers.nascar.com for consideration.
We are a company unlike any other. We want you to bring your experience, skills and passion to our close-knit, high-energy environment in which our employees thrive and where you can prosper. We know the key to our success is our employees and we offer highly competitive salaries, a solid benefits package focused on wellness, and opportunities for you to grow and develop both personally and professionally. It won't take you long to find out that you are on the right track here at NASCAR!
NASCAR is committed to fostering a diverse work environment where all employees feel valued and empowered. NASCAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). We seek to attract and retain the best qualified people available. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status or any basis that is protected by applicable law except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Follow us on Twitter @NASCARJobs to stay current on all of our openings.
This job has expired.