Job Title: ERP Support Manager (For EMCOR Construction Services)
Reports to: ECS Director of Information Technology
Location: McLean, Virginia (Other Locations Considered)
FLSA Status: Full-Time / Exempt
Dynalectric is part of EMCOR Group, Inc. (NYSE: EME), a Fortune 500® leader in mechanical and electrical construction, industrial and energy infrastructure, and building services for a diverse range of businesses. For 10 consecutive years EMCOR Group, Inc. has been named one of the Top 5 "World's Most Admired" Companies in the Engineering and /Construction Industry by Fortune®. Dynalectric provides support to the EMCOR Construction Services (ECS) business which is a nationwide group of 40+ electrical and mechanical companies with annual revenues of $6 billion and employs a workforce of 19,000.
For years EMCOR Group, Inc. has been the largest mechanical contractor, and the second largest electrical contractor in the United States. ECS performs projects that are up to several hundred million dollars in revenue, as well as thousands of small projects. The type of facilities built by ECS companies include hospitals, data centers, transportation and water infrastructure, power plants, hospitality/office/residential/education/institutional buildings, refineries, food processing plants, etc. ECS designs, installs and maintains high-performance mechanical and electrical systems that enable safe, effective, and high-quality lighting, electricity, security, plumbing, heating, cooling, and power generation. The Dynalectric team, located in McLean, VA, provides key support for its electrical and mechanical companies throughout the US.
The ERP Support Manager position reports to the EMCOR Construction Services IT Director and works closely with the ECS IT Manager and Director of ERP Implementations. The position manages the Application Support Analysts, the Database Administrator, and Database Developer.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Key areas of focus and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following. Other duties will likely be assigned.
The ERP Support Manager is responsible for the overall performance, security, maintenance, and management of the ECS Vista Viewpoint environment.
ESSENTIAL CHARACTERISTICS AND SKILLS
ERP Application Support Management
- Manage ERP application change controls
- Participate in ERP application BCP testing
- ERP application administration and security
- Provide Tier 2-3 application support for ERP hosted applications
- Escalate trouble tickets as necessary and coordinate software vendor support
- Monitor help desk ticketing matrixes for ERP Support team
- Recommend end user post-implementation end-user ERP application training based on ticketing matrixes
- Manage ERP application upgrades testing
- ERP application report management, scoping, and planning
- Manage outside vendors as necessary
The successful candidate for this role is an individual who demonstrates a high level of service, commitment and execution. The following are required characteristics, knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Can work well independently and can also be an effective partner and team member
- Very strong analytical and troubleshooting abilities, high level of technical curiosity
- Strong understanding of how technology relates to and supports an organization
- Strong understanding and experience with different computing devices including smart devices
- Excellent organizational skills and self-directed, yet able to follow direction, if needed
- Able to establish priorities, work independently and accomplish objectives with minimal supervision
- Exceptional communication skills, written and oral; capable of leading meetings in a professional manner
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to read and interpret communication styles of diverse team members who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines
- Proactive change agent skills with competent follow through
- Able to flex work hours (extended hours during the week or weekend work) if business needs necessitate it.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/PREFERRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Eight (8) years of experience maintaining and supporting an ERP and ancillary applications
- At least three (3) years of experience managing a help desk or support team
- At least three (3) years of experience participating in DR Testing/Planning
- At least two (2) years of experience participating in complex IT projects
- Working knowledge with Microsoft SQL Server 2016+
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2016+
- Working knowledge of VMware ESX 6+
- Fundamental knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience supporting Vista by Viewpoint
- Experience supporting Viewpoint Construction Software and ancillary applications strongly preferred:
- Viewpoint Portal, aka HFF or KeyStyle Data
- Viewpoint Field Service
- Viewpoint Team
- Spreadsheet Server
- Familiarity with virtual application delivery, Citrix a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, Outlook
Must have the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in English, cooperate, and collaborate with multiple levels of employees, executive leadership, and customers within/outside of the organization.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described are representative (but not all inclusive) of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The physical demands are those associated with working in a typical office environment.WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment described are representative (but not all inclusive) of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee will regularly work in a typical office environment. The noise level is typical of an office setting, mild to moderate.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.