This position as a Enterprise Content Management Systems Engineer is to support a given application or applications at a high level. This may entail some computer programming, system administration skills, adapt existing systems and integrate new features or improvements to applications, and the ability to analyze a given problem, diagnose it and find its root cause, and then either solve it or pass the problem on to the relevant people if it does not lie within the system analyst's area of responsibility. The engineer will need the skills to support custom applications programmed with a variety of programming languages and using a variety of database systems and middleware systems. The engineer will need to effectively adapt to change, work well under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude, and have an exceptional ability to provide detail, which are especially critical to our department's tight deadlines and ever-changing demands.
Application administration responsibilities include but are not limited to: IBM FileNet P8, IBM Content Navigator, IBM Case Analyzer, IBM Business Automation Workflow, Nagios Monitoring, IBM Case Manager, Kofax Capture, Kofax Transformation Modules, Kofax Mobile, Kofax Analytics, Kofax Front Office Server, Microsoft IIS, UNIX, JBOSS, JAVA, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle 12c/19c, Microsoft Server, IBM WebSphere, AIX, Redhat Linux, IBM HTTP Server, Snowbound Rastermaster, Snowbound Virtual Viewer, Ghost Script, Microsoft .Net Framework, Flexera InstallShield, Cisco Tidal, Faxback NET SatisFAXtion, Paradatec OCR.
- Coordinate, test, and implement new applications and new technology through projects and initiatives.
- Analyze and resolve issues and performance problems that impact the ability to conduct business Break / Fix Support.
- Identify applications and systems that require updates and coordinate the implementation with the business owner.
- Create and maintain detailed documentation for how applications configured, managed and maintained.
- Perform after hours support for patching, upgrades, or responding to system outages.
- Ensures compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Completes all required compliance training. Maintains knowledge of and adhere to Flagstar's internal compliance policies and procedures. Takes responsibility to keep up to date with changing regulations and policies.
- Bachelor's Degree or comparable work experience required.
- ITIL Foundation, IBM P8 Content Manager Administrator, Kofax Certified Capture Consultant (KC3), or Paradatec OCR certifications preferred.
- ITIL training preferred.
- Software tools applicable to technology being used (i.e. Java, IBM FileNET Image Services, IBM FileNET P8, IBM Case Manager, Kofax, etc.) preferred.
- 10 years of Systems Engineer experience (Finance/Lending industry experience a plus).
- 5 years of experience supporting content management systems (IBM FileNet/P8, Kofax, Paradatec).
- Strong experience building and maintaining applications in a multiplatform environment (Windows Server and Unix/Linux Server).
- Understanding of enterprise security surrounding supported applications.
- Strong experience with monitoring tools (Nagios and Microsoft SCOM).
- Strong experience managing applications IBM FileNet P8, IBM Content Navigator, IBM Business Automation Workflow, IBM Case Analyzer, Nagios Monitoring, IBM Case Manager, Kofax Capture, Kofax Transformation Modules, Kofax Mobile, Kofax Analytics, Kofax Front Office Server, Microsoft IIS, UNIX, JBOSS, JAVA, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle 12c/19c, Microsoft Server, IBM WebSphere, AIX, Redhat Linux, IBM HTTP Server, Snowbound Rastermaster, Snowbound Virtual Viewer, Ghost Script, Microsoft .Net Framework, Cisco Tidal, Faxback NET SatisFAXtion, Paradatec OCR.
- Coordinating and escalating with vendors for support, fix packs and contracts.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with multidisciplinary teams with a focus on delivery in rapidly changing environments.
- Strong knowledge of automated deployments.
- Configure, build and deploy IBM p8 applications and components, Kofax applications.
- Understanding and use of version control system such as Git and BitBucket.
- Strong experience of multiple database environments.
- Strong experience in scripting e.g. PowerShell, UNIX shell.
- Must possess strong communication skills in both verbal and written areas
- Must have strong problem solving and analytical skills, and the patience required to bring problems to resolution.
- Proven success in a support or customer facing role.
- Experience with ITIL methodologies
- Use of Open source products to help maintain systems and support systems.
- Strong knowledge of web server (IIS/ Apache/IHS) configuration and management.
- Experience with Windows Active Directory /LDAP.
- Troubleshoot production issues and perform on-call duties.
- Prior experience in setting up High Availability, DR environments.
- Establish guidelines for upcoming projects to make sure they are aligned with infrastructure updates.
- Guide and mentor team members.
- Exposure and knowledge of cloud services & infrastructure.
- Previous financial experience a plus.
For internal use only: Job Band E
This job has expired.