RELAXED WORK ENVIRONMENT, DEDICATED TEAM, & GROWING COMPANY
This position is responsible for successfully selling HelpSystems software products within assigned geographic territory. Specific duties include identifying and properly qualifying business opportunities, preparing formal proposals, leading negotiations, and overcoming objections to close sales. Individuals in this role need to maintain a strong knowledge of offered solutions while providing accurate sales forecasts in a consistent manner.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Develop strategies that benefit the business and consumer in a win-win relationship
- Identify and properly qualify business opportunities and manage sales leads.
- Work closely across teams in an organization.
- Achieve assigned sales quota and year-over-year growth targets
- Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis, delivering strong ROI concepts on an on-going basis.
- Assist in determining sales strategies and goals for products and services.
- Research and review market trends, customer specific needs, and performance to ensure efficient, organized, and successful selling.
- Understanding clients' needs and business goals
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process, and overcome objections to closure.
- Determine customer needs and apply a product and services offering in an effective manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Proven track record of selling complex software/technology solutions to enterprise customers.
- Strong sales leadership experience, as well as deep knowledge of sales cycles likely from experience as a top individual performer.
- Proven track record of success, driving revenue expansion against quota and increased profitability in the software industry.
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Solid technical background in enterprise software solutions and services.
- Inside Sales experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organization and time management skills with the ability to manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to problem solve and negotiate with emphasis on closing the sale.
- Bachelor's degree.
HelpSystems is passionate about making life easier for modern organizations and improving the lives of our customers. As a seven-time Star Tribune Top Workplace we are dedicated to making our employees happy by offering great benefits, fun company culture, and transparency from our leadership team. When working at HelpSystems you will have the opportunity for an upbeat office environment with A LOT of perks, such as professional development, equity program, employee recognition programs, and more!
Check out our website to learn more about HelpSystems and apply by visiting our Careers page. We encourage you to check out our Glassdoor page as well.
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status.
This job has expired.