Zimmer Biomet is a world leader in musculoskeletal health solutions. Our team members are part of a company with a heritage of leadership, a focus on shaping the future, and a mission dedicated to alleviating pain and improving the quality of life for people around the world.
Supporting various manufacturing and process engineering related tasks and projects at Zimmer Biomet. Perform technical job functions and work with various cross-functional groups to support day-to-day operations and special projects.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
* Review and disposition product Non-Conformance Requests within the system requirements.
* Support floor operations as needed.
* Update controlled technical documents such as prints, bill of materials, machine programs, tools inventories, fixtures, manufacturing materials, routers, and procedures.
* Field travel to support projects.
* Makes recommendations for and implements process improvements for internal operations.
* Collaborates closely among Supply Chain, Quality, and Operations to ensure smooth flow of daily work.
* Execute manufacturing operations when needed to ensure smooth flow of daily work.
* Participates in cross-functional meetings to ensure department goals and objectives are properly represented.
* Support and collaborate with suppliers.
* Support and execute process validations.
* Ordering and maintain manufacturing tools, supplies and aids technical documents.
* Perform duties in compliance with applicable regulations and standards such as FDA Quality System Regulation and ISO (International Organization for Standardization).
* Follow all standard operating procedures, written and oral, at all times.
* Provide timely updates on tasks progress and day to day activities.
* Perform tasks as assigned by direct supervisor or designee.
* Other duties as assigned
Expected Areas of Competence
* Computer literate with advanced familiarity with MS Excel
* Strong written and verbal communication skills
* Results oriented with the ability to accomplish work in a team environment
* Strong attention to detail
* Demonstrated enthusiasm and willingness to learn
* Ability to work unsupervised on assigned tasks
* Ability to work and meet with Controlled Environment Area (CEA) environment requirements and procedures.
* Demonstrated analytical skills, especially in the areas of process improvement, problem solving, and logical thinking Highly developed organizational skills - able to handle multiple high priority tasks/projects concurrently
Associate degree or equivalent experience required, preferably in a related field.
Minimum 5 years or more experience
This is not an exhaustive list of duties or functions and may not necessarily comprise all of the \"essential functions\" for purposes of the ADA.
At Zimmer Biomet, we believe in The Power of Us, which means that we are stronger together. We are committed to creating an environment where every team member feels included, respected, empowered, and celebrated.