Engineering Team Lead Location: 100% remote
Skills: C, C++ or D in production + experience leading engineers
Salary: 140-180k base + strong benefits (see below)
Global data insights company operating in 3 continents. We are in high growth mode! If you're seeking a 'family feel' culture with talented yet servant and humble leadership, then read on.......
Top Reasons to Work with Us - Great work life balance including early out Fridays!
- High growth company with lots of opportunities to develop your career
- Phenomenal team culture with highly collaborative team of people who all truly care about their work
- People first culture where employees are valued
For this role specifically:
Learn Machine Learning and NLP. Great opportunity to work on new projects and build new tools! All new engineering work - no maintenance. You'll have lots of autonomy to built the technology.
What You Will Be Doing - Lead a team of 5-6 developers and a data scientist.
- Technically lead the team in the design and development of high performance tools and data pipelines.
- Rearch and develop solutions for text extraction and classification.
- Collaborate in a cross functional team environment with data science, engineering and product.
What You Need for this Position What's essential:
- Prior experience leading other software engineers
- Strong experience with either C, C++ or D in a production environment
- SQL based databases
Nice to have:
What's In It for You Salary + benefits including PTO, 14 holidays, sick leave, leaves of absense (bereavement, jury duty etc...), 401k with match up to 4%, health/dental/vision, Life insurance, AD&D insurance, Disability insurance and more!
So, if you fit the bill, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Sally Janavicius
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!