Our mission is to help engineers in Reality Labs (RL) get their work done faster with more confidence. Reality Labs is a very unique organization, unlike any other product group in Meta. Our work impacts a true full stack: hardware, firmware, OS, apps/games for devices (Portal/Oculus), web services, mobile apps, desktop apps. This presents a massive problem space with unique challenges as we look to build the next computing platform. We are looking for an engineering leader that can help us enable Reality Labs product teams to ship products faster and with high quality. We build the tools and services to automate a complex release process, focusing on shipping code to customers efficiently and safely. Work in this area directly affects the ability of RL engineers to write code and ship features fast. The potential of impact is huge because there are many challenges and we are just starting. If this sounds like an interesting opportunity, come have a chat with us!
Engineering Manager - Reality Labs Product Reliability and Health Responsibilities:
- Recruit and lead technical talent
- Be both highly technical and an effective people manager
- Collaborate with various functions, drive engineering initiatives and have an impact at an organizational level
- Participate in technical design
- Measure the impact of your team, define and influence strategy
- Develop and support processes to maintain uptime, SLAs and availability of critical platform components
- 5 or more years of experience with software development
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science
- 3 or more years of experience as an Engineering Manager
- Experience in delivering engineering tools in a large scale environment
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
This job has expired.