CCI Mechanical is the largest and most comprehensive HVAC and Plumbing Design-Build contractor in Utah. Because of our consistent workload and forecast of even more high-profile opportunities, we are looking for a talented and spirited mechanical engineer to take a lead role in our engineering department. This role will include consistent interaction with clients, project teams as well as the design community. We are looking for an experienced engineer for the position of a team leader of a conducive design group.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
- Prepares and modifies reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, environmental studies and designs for projects.
- Evaluates need for design changes and makes appropriate recommendations.
- Serves as technical liaison with clients on project efforts and coordinates technical efforts within discipline areas.
- Assists in the estimating, scoping, and marketing strategies for proposed projects.
- Consults with construction personnel concerning design constructability as related to field conditions, sequencing and scheduling of construction activities.
- Attends onsite and offsite client meetings.
- Visits construction sites to monitor progress.
- Uses computer assisted engineering and design software and equipment to prepare engineering and design documents.
We have a strong core of long-term employees along with young talent that allows for a powerful combination of lessons learned and fresh ideas. Because of our anti-nepotism policy everyone in the firm has an equal opportunity to become leaders of CCI based on their merit and collegial attitude.
Mechanical Engineering degree is required and a minimum of 5-7 years experience in the design of commercial or industrial projects. Role requires significant amount of person-to-person interaction with multiple types of people including clients, designers, field installers, project managers and executives so strong communication skills are necessary. Experience with LEED and sustainable design is desirable. Experience in Revit is extremely helpful.
CCI Mechanical has a strong culture of performance and team success. With 300 employees performing the design, fabrication, installation and service of HVAC, plumbing, process piping and building automation systems, we are the leader in our markets. We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
This job has expired.