We do the right things, right now. We do them in a way that is relevant to our clients. Become a part of our history as it continues to be written!
If you are interested and qualified for this role, we invite you to apply.
The Consumer Banker will work with existing FFB clients and prospect for new FFB clients to deepen client relationships by both booking business directly and by referring, as appropriate, to internal business partners such as Mortgage, Wealth, Small Business Banker Commercial, and Treasury Management.
- Create organic growth through prospecting within designated geography and across existing clients
- Partner with appropriate internal constituencies to bring appropriate level of expertise to the client/prospect
- Partner with Marketing to develop region-specific calling efforts
- Schedules and executes sales calls and appropriate follow-up meetings and activities
- Develops professional business appropriate relationships in the community which provide a positive impact on the business results of the region. Actively participate in the civic activities in the region.
- Tracks, reports and communicates business results and activities to internal FFB management
- Develops and sustains "Clients for Life"
- Partner with the Segmentation Leadership to execute against retail strategies and objectives to attract, retain and grow client segment relationships, fulfill client's financial needs and provide a fIRST Class Client Experience.
- Identify and develop a client segment book of business; provide in-market support and involvement in fostering client relationships and uncovering opportunities.
- Function as client's personal trusted advisor by adding value and building deep client relationships by utilizing the First Client Conversation Model.
- Participate and lead in the First Financial Bank Experience by being active in site center huddles and meetings to support sales and service activities.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales and referral goals as set by management, by effectively collaborating with lines of business in an effort to assist clients meet their dedicated financial needs.
- Provide coaching and feedback to the site center team in the referral and sales activities with a specific focus on the emerging client segment.
- Initiate and maintain client and prospect contact through timely and relevant client contact strategy including but not limited to client interaction in the banking center, telemarketing, digital and/or participating in various seminars community events and onsite presentations.
- Represent FFB on CRA requirements, community needs, opportunities for partnership and outreach.
- Build relationships that will allow us to create opportunities for FFB to partner with the community to create plans, strategies, and tactics.
- Leverage connections with community partners and organizations to actively market campaigns, promotions, and products
- Provide digital assistance/share knowledge with client base. Work in an advisory capacity for all banking needs with same base.
- Stay informed and up to date on all bank products, processes and procedures and procedures; especially those that are most complex.
- Maintain very strong business relationships with partners focusing on deepening client relationships and cross-selling.
- Become involved in the community they serve.
- Maintain all operational and risk management standards.
- Model the way for other associates in the banking center and market.
- Provide updates during team meetings as requested by Segment Leadership
- Act as a mentor for onboarding new associates within their specified market.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Needed to Perform Essential Functions of the Job:
- 3-4 years client experience and retail banking
- Demonstrated success with consultative, needs-based selling
- Strong product knowledge related to consumer and commercial deposits, investments, consumer loans, business loans and treasury management.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Familiarity with consumer and small business credit
- Strong product knowledge relating to consumer and commercial suite of products and services
Compliance Statement: The associate is responsible for meeting all compliance requirements imposed on First Financial Bank by State and Federal law and regulation, as well as all related First Financial Bank policies and procedures. This includes all Bank Secrecy Act, Anti-Money Laundering, OFAC and Suspicious Activity reporting requirements, as well as all other lending and deposit compliance requirements.
- Occasionally lifts and carries up to 20 lbs.
- Frequently lifts and carries up to 10 lbs.
- Occasionally walks.
- Frequently sits, stands and drives.
It is our policy to not discriminate against any individual in violation of federal, state, and local laws as it relates to age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, veteran/military service, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an E-Verify Employer.
This job has expired.