MV Transportation is Now Hiring Drivers!
We've Increased our Wages and our Service Levels!
$19/hour Starting Wage!
Paid Training Classes Starting Immediately - Secure Your Seat Today!
Please call Maribel (661) 644-7103 or apply online to SCHEDULE YOUR Onsite Interview today! Conditional Job Offers may be presented on the Same Day of your Interview!
****California's extra EDD Benefit pay is ending September 6th, Apply Early to beat the rush!****
Who You Are:
As an MV Transportation Driver, you will be responsible for safely operating a transit motor vehicle, providing reliable and efficient public transportation.
What's In it for YOU:
How we are keeping our employees and customers safe:
$19 per hour starting rate
- Pay raises are twice per year and automatic
Employer paid Benefits for Employees and Reduced rates for Family coverage (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance for qualified candidates)
- Let us help you get your CDL - Paid CDL Training and Permit Assistance!
- Company provides personal protection equipment (PPE) as the safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
Driver Minimum Requirements:
- Strict adherence to CDC Guidelines
- Enhanced vehicle cleaning/disinfecting measures with hospital grade disinfectants
- PPE distribution (Hand Sanitizer, masks, gloves)
- Social distancing enforced
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and DOT physical
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have current and valid CA Driver's License with minimum two (2) years good driving record/history
- Must be willing and able to obtain a CDL class B license, passenger and airbrake endorsements (WE TRAIN (Paid) YOU TO GET THESE)
- Possess excellent communication and decision-making skills
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.