Lyons & Pinner is a subsidiary of publicly traded EMCOR Group. EMCOR is the world's leading provider of mechanical and electrical construction and facilities services, including planning, consulting, operations and maintenance. Since 1947 we have been providing full service electrical construction, maintenance, design-build construction on thousands of projects in Illinois and throughout the Midwest.
SUMMARY Lyons & Pinner is seeking a full-time Warehouse Driver to join our team in LaGrange, Illinois, This position is responsible for delivering tools and materials to construction job sites in the greater Chicago area. Must be 21 years or older. CDL A license is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Include the following. Other duties will likely be assigned.
- Delivers equipment, tools, materials, parts and supplies to construction job sites in the greater Chicago area.
- Assists with loading and unloading trucks for deliveries.
- General warehouse duties, including tool and material inventory;
- Comply with all Company operating policies, procedures, OSHA, and safety programs as established.
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.POSTION REQUIREMENTS
- 1-3 years Warehouse Delivery or similar experience required;
- Must be 21 years or older with a High School Diploma or GED;
- Must have and maintain a valid CDL A license with a good driving record;
- Experience Pulling Trailers and Driving Lift Gate Trucks;
- Some early morning and weekends may be required for deliveries;
- Have an excellent attitude towards safety and firm adherence to safety protocols; Company operating policies, procedures, OSHA, and safety programs as established;
Must have the demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in English, cooperate, and collaborate with multiple levels of management.PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, see, talk, and hear. The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is regularly required to walk, reach with hands and arms.
The employee is required to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee regularly lifts and/or moves twenty-five (25) pounds and occasionally lifts and/or moves up to sixty (60) pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to travel to field locations.WORK ENVIRONMENT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The employee will regularly work in Warehouse environment conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud. The employee will also frequently work at construction field sites when visiting field locations.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.