The Driver 1 picks up and transports employees or visitors as directed. The Driver 1 performs basic administrative/clerical/operational/customer support/computational tasks. Typically works on routine and patterned assignments.
The Driver 1 occasionally picks up and delivers packages. Decisions are limited to defined parameters around work expectations, quality standards, priorities and timing, and works under close supervision and/or within established policies/practices and guidelines with minimal opportunity for deviation.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Professional experience with commercial vehicle as a Driver
- Basic Computer and Smart Phone/Tablet skills
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with passengers
- Ability to transport members in a safe, timely and efficient manner, including assisting patients with walkers and maneuvering wheelchairs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with hours/shifts, location/hub (for coverage), with the potentials for overtime working weekends and evenings based on business needs
- Good driving record and knowledge of streets and addresses in the driving area
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Must be able to maintain patient confidentiality at all times
- Must have basic mechanical skills and ability to inspect vehicles daily to ensure working condition, e.g. fluid levels, seatbelt and safety straps, lights and signals, tires
- Strong relationship building with medical staff, peers, managers and employees
- This role is part of Humana's Driver safety program and therefore requires an individual to have a valid state driver's license and proof of personal vehicle liability insurance with at least 100/300/100 limits
- This role is considered patient facing and is part of Humana/Senior Bridge's Tuberculosis (TB) screening program. If selected for this role, you will be required to be screened for TB.
- Associates working in the State of Florida will need ACHA Level II Background clearance.
- Must be passionate about contributing to an organization focused on continuously improving consumer experiences
Additional InformationScheduled Weekly Hours
- Bi-lingual (English/Creole or English/Spanish) language fluency preferred.
- Professional experience driving commercial/oversized vehicles in passenger or patient transportation (highly desired)
- Wheelchair-bound and/or patient transportation services experience
- CPR certification
- MS Outlook and Word
This job has expired.