The Boral Truck Driver drives gasoline or diesel-powered tractor-trailer combinations to transport and deliver fly-ash, a coal-by-product or other roofing/building product materials. This role requires the on-time delivery of product to end customer, positive attitude, reliability, and accurate documentation and record keeping.
- Comply with Boral Safety Policies and Procedures
- Must possess working knowledge of tractor and pneumatic tanker combination, Federal and State regulations inherent to Commercial Driver Licensing (CDL)
- Ability to operate equipment in tight places
- Possess good interpersonal skills, be a team player, present a good appearance, good communication skills; both written and oral
- Job duties entail the loading fly ash or other materials and transporting them to the customer's location, via daily direction of dispatcher
- Daily performance, of pre-trip and post trip equipment inspection, and preparation of related trip documentation
- Trip documentation comprises daily driver's logbook, equipment inspection log, trip reports, daily time sheet, fuel tickets, source plant load weight tickets and receipt signatures from end customer confirming delivery
- Routinely calls dispatcher for new routing assignments, instructions as regards any equipment failure, report down time, demurrage situations and any other issues requiring the assistance of supporting personnel
- Regular attendance, timeliness and scheduling flexibility
This job has expired.