EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: DMLSS Clerk II - 2nd Shift (Ft. Hood)
The DMLSS Clerk receives work requests from the hospital staff, enters the information into DMLSS to generate a work order and dispatches EMCOR trades personnel. The position requires both strong organizational and courteous communication skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer incoming calls to the Work Control Center to receive service work requests from the hospital staff for hospital or related building deficiencies and record this information into a DMLLS work order.
- Enter all detailed historical data from both service work orders and preventive maintenance work orders into the DMLSS database. This information is provided by the trades personnel.
- Provide work order status as per Facility staff member's request.
- Dispatch trades personnel in response to work orders and emergencies.
- Print work orders and preventive maintenance (PM) tickets and forward to supervision as needed.
- Prepare DMLSS reports for the Project Manager.
- Prepare completed work orders and PM's in DMLSS, and update work orders as required.
- File completed work orders, preventative maintenance (PM) orders, reports, etc.
- Input new Real Property Equipment Inventory (RPEI) in DMLLS with approved procedures provided by supervision.
- Other duties as assigned
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily and safely. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3 6 years of experience with data entry and dispatch
- Experience with Microsoft office and windows
- Experience working with a DMLSS database strongly preferred
- Must complete the OSHA 10 General Safety and Health Training class (supplied by EMCOR).
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to sit. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.Work Environment:
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee will be in an office environment.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/DisabledNotice to prospective employees: There have been fraudulent postings and emails regarding job openings. EMCOR Group and its companies list open positions here. Please check our available positions to confirm that a post or email is genuine.EMCOR Group and its companies do not reach out to individuals to help with marketing or other similar services. If an individual is contacted for services outside of EMCOR's normal application process - it is probably fraudulent.