EMCOR Government Services offers an experienced single-source solution for meeting the routine and mission-critical needs of federal, state, local and other government organizations. By combining our expert professional technicians, commercial best practices, extensive facilities knowledge and strong commitment to reliable, responsive service, we enable our government clients to achieve consistently high-performance facilities, on-time projects and long-term value.
Job Title: DMLLS Coordinator / Work Reception Lead (B)
EMCOR Government Services is seeking a talented DMLLS Coordinator / Work Reception Lead for a healthcare facilities management bid in San Antonio, Texas. The DMLLS Coordinator / Work Reception Lead shall serve as a member of the Work Reception Team and whose primary duty and responsibility is to maintain service performance data and accept service requests via DMLSS, telephone, and walk- in requests for all recurring and non-recurring services performed as specified within this Contract.
*** This position is contingent upon contract award. ***
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (shall include, but not be limited to the following)
- Track all DMLSS data input for a large Medical Center and all outlying clinics and buildings under the client
- Manually input, upload, transfer and maintain data directly into
- Upload all data entry into the DMLSS by close of business each
- Serve as the contractor's data management professional(s) while using client issued software and computer hardware.
- Review, verify, and validate existing system and equipment inventories in DMLSS during the initial phase-in period and throughout the life of the contract with the client.
- Actively monitor and administer RPIE Inventory Maintenance tasks as specified in Performance Work Statement (PWS).
- Provide vendor escort
- Answer incoming calls to the Work Control Center to receive service work requests from the hospital staff for hospital or related building deficiencies and record this information into a DMLLS work order.
- Enter all detailed historical data from both service work orders and preventive maintenance work orders into the DMLLS database. This information is provided by the various trade personnel.
- Provide work order status as per Facility staff member's request.
- Dispatch trades personnel in response to work orders and emergencies.
- Print work orders and preventive maintenance (PM) tickets and forward to supervision as needed.
- Prepare DMLSS reports for the Contract Maintenance Manager.
- File completed work orders, preventative maintenance (PM) orders, reports, etc.
- Input new Real Property Equipment Inventory (RPEI) in DMLLS with approved procedures provided by supervision.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to pass and maintain a Department of Defense Public Trust background investigation.
- Must complete the OSHA 10 General Safety and Health Training class (supplied by EMCOR).
- Data Entry Experience preferred
- Experience with DMLLS CMMS preferred
- Must have a valid drivers license
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is frequently required to sit. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.EMCOR Government Services requires all employees to be vaccinated for COVID-19. This position will require the successful candidate to show proof of a complete COVID-19 vaccination. EMCOR Government Services is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated consistent with federal, state, and local law.We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled.