As a Diversity Business Partner, you will implement strategies to support the advancement of internal talent, and continue to build an inclusive workplace in technology teams at Meta. We are seeking a team-oriented and skilled diversity and inclusion practitioner with demonstrated ability to implement and execute programs and events as well as program manage work streams across multiple sites and organizations. Key to this role is the ability to partner and integrate diversity and inclusion within business teams, organizations, HR and recruiting processes with the ability to move fast, navigate ambiguity, and collectively make an impact.
Diversity Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Manage D&I operations and strategies for growing and keeping diverse talent while leveraging cross-functional partners to drive impact.
- Apply advanced Diversity & Inclusion knowledge while leveraging understanding of other team functions.
- Lead and track projects across DEI task forces.
- Implement and execute Diversity solutions using business acumen and industry expertise.
- Responsible for independent issue spotting, solution design and implementation.
- Collaborate with partners across orgs and sites to implement and drive programs across candidate channels and internal communities.
- Appropriately manage risk, taking into account employee, business and company perspectives.
- Build a broad internal network of productive working relationships based on intended impact.
- Be a trusted advisor and leverage comprehensive knowledge of the business company-wide.
- Effective communication and problem solving skills
- 8+ years of corporate business experience in people, human resources, diversity or equivalent experience
- Experience with project management, strategic operations, strategy consulting, and implementing data-driven diversity program strategies
- 4+ years of diversity and inclusion experience
- Experience with stakeholder management and driving consensus at executive level
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Experience in the Technology Industry
- Experience implementing programming in an organization where scaling for growth has been a feature
- Experience helping global and/or matrixed organizations scale
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
This job has expired.