Kforce has a client in San Antonio, Texas (TX) that is seeking a talented Dispute Analyst. This is a remote role to start, with an amazing team and organization. Summary:The Dispute Analyst protects the financial interests of the company and our customers by researching, analyzing, and processing disputes and escalated inquiries to recover funds for the member in accordance with all Regulatory Requirements and Association rules. Job Duties:
- Resolves complex member disputes related to ATM Domestic, ATM International, PINpoint of Sale, and Debit Card Signature disputes to ensure Regulatory compliance
- Handles all aspects of the Signature First Chargeback
- May handle Presentments, Arbitration Chargeback, Pre-Compliance, Compliance, Pre-Arbitration, Arbitration and Good Faith
- Maintains abreast of current Electronic Funds Transfer Act (Regulation E) and Bank Card Association Rules
- Processes Provisional and/or Permanent Credit to customer account
- Provides and engages in customer service activities to determine member needs and provide appropriate resolution
- Communicates the results of dispute inquiry to a member in a professional manner
- Maintains comprehensive understanding of complex card industry rules and federal regulations, analyzes and recommends proper reason codes on all chargebacks and ensures accurate documentation is obtained to minimize the FSB exposure to loss
- Demonstrates analytical problem-solving skills by accurately identifying the issue and determining the best solution utilizing specific MasterCard rules and Federal Regulations to recover funds on the customer's behalf
- 2+ years of customer contact experience in a sales, military or call center environment via telephone and e-mail, including 1 year of industry-related customer contact experience in a Banking or other Financial Services institution
- Proficient in MasterCard guidelines to include chargeback reason codes
- Proficient in Regulation E and/or Z
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.