SpaceIQ makes workplaces smarter and employee experiences better. Businesses that need a centralized data-driven platform to make better real estate decisions, want to plan and manage a more productive and efficient work environment, and want to give their employees a frictionless experience to do their best work, come to SpaceIQ. Our mission is to help businesses of all sizes reach their full potential by creating great workplaces that attract and retain the talent needed to grow and succeed. If you are looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial career opportunity, join SpaceIQ and our suite of products: Archibus, Serraview and SiQ in transforming the workplace.
SpaceIQ's Sales Enablement organization is creating a new proposals team to support a dynamic direct sales organization selling a SaaS-based commercial real estate software solution. The ideal prospect for creating this team is a talented, creative and entrepreneurial team player who is passionate about developing amazing proposal solutions and strategies to help sales teams win.
As the initial member of the dedicated proposal team, this individual will define all tools and processes for growing the function. Initially, your primary focus will be to project manage, write, and produce responses to client Request for Proposals (RFPs) and other business development marketing materials as needed.
In this role, you will be challenged to create messaging and content strategies that position SpaceIQ solutions effectively based on the right business angle, customer pain, and other market factors.
Essential Functions/Primary Duties:
Skills and Experience:
- Experienced in the development of proposal and content strategies with documented results in SaaS sales cycles.
- Work with the VP, Field Enablement to build a scalable proposal process based on Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP) and/or Shipley Associates best practices.
- Proofread proposals for content, grammar, style, formatting; edit, organize, and pull attachments and exhibits for responses.
- Review and edit proposal content to ensure narratives are compelling, compliant, consistent, and concise
- Work with technical teams and marketing resources to develop clear, concise graphics or other visual content as needed.
- Consistently implement SpaceIQ brand messaging, including voice, style, and theme, within all responses.
- Work internally or with the help of designated subject matter experts to continually refresh and maintain the RFP360 content library.
- Select and deploy additional technology tools designed to increase the strategy effectiveness of proposal and related content solutions.
- Support pipeline reporting requirements and the win-loss analysis process.
- Proactively work to continuously improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the RFX response process.
- Maintain a complete RFP/RFI response calendar to ensure timely delivery of all necessary content.
- Reviewing and editing proposal content to ensure narratives are compelling, compliant, consistent, and concise.
- Hire and manage content team resources as needed to increase team capacity or develop new proposal strategies for winning opportunities.
- 10+ years of experience developing winning proposals.
- 5+ years of experience working in a SaaS organization, preferably commercial real estate related.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications, including the ability to collaborate with diverse constituent groups (product management, IT, finance, operations, and senior management).
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- High degree of flexibility to accommodate changes in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent project management skills with high level of attention to detail.
- Advanced Microsoft Office, SharePoint, Salesforce and Acrobat skills.
- Skills with desktop publishing software like Photoshop or InDesign beneficial.
- Experience with Loopio, RFP360, or other proposal management software a plus.
- High level of integrity and professionalism; able to work individually and in a team environment
- Bachelor's degree in related field (business, marketing, journalism, etc.) or equivalent work experience, master's preferred.
- Shipley or Association of Proposal Management Professionals (APMP®) certification a plus.
- Health, Dental, & Vision
- Dependent, Spousal and Domestic Partner coverage available
- Up to $1000 Company HSA Contribution
- Medical, Dependent Care and Limited FSA Accounts
- Income Protection and Replacement - 100% Company Paid
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
What's in it for you:
- Cash accumulation and Work/Life balance
- Up to 4% - 401(k) company match (immediate 100% vesting)
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Flexible PTO
- 2 Weeks Parental Leave
* Please note that this position is 100% remote.An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability. Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
This job has expired.
- Be a part of a company that is changing the workplace.
- Be a part of a fast-paced global team.
- Twice a week, virtual fitness classes.
- Women's Club.
- Awesome New Hire Welcome Package