ADP is hiring a Director, Tech Learning and Development who is enthusiastic about creating an environment where people come to do their best work. The Director is responsible for crafting and executing a comprehensive development strategy that will support the growth of our Product and Technology associates worldwide. In this role you will have significant opportunity to work with technology executives to drive business outcomes by ensuring our associates are building the skills needed to succeed today and the future
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Partner with executives and HR to understand and define skill strategies and learning needs and consistently translate and prioritize these into the development roadmap.
- Responsible for leading the Global GPT Development program, partnering with Talent Acquisition to define a strategy that attracts a strong diverse pipeline of college recruits and the successful onboarding and education of hires.
- Architect, implement, and execute learning experiences for new hires and seasoned professionals -- focusing on hard and soft skill improvement and professional development.
- Manage the Global Product and Technology Academy to meet the needs of all learners around the globe.
- Bring best in class approaches and provide a variety of platforms to ensure high impact learning experiences - whether in person or virtual.
- Manage relationships and service delivery with vendors and third-party training providers to offer a full range of learning opportunities and programs.
- Build and leverage expert networks to create and evaluate curriculums and content regularly, ensuring an optimal and up to date experience.
- Design marketing campaigns and strategies to promote adoption of learning resources.
- Provide data-driven insight that tracks and evaluates program effectiveness and impact to identify improvement plans.
- Build strong relationships with key stakeholders across functions (e.g., HR, Enterprise Learning) and regions to ensure that the L&D deliverables are aligned with company-wide and business-specific needs while also balancing global consistency and local customization when appropriate
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners to design and execute GPT specific talent initiatives that help drive our diversity, equity, and inclusion goals
- 10+ years learning and development management experience, preferably in technology industry
- Strong communication (verbal, written, presentation), facilitation, and training skills.
- Strong project management skills, including planning, prioritizing, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, and delivering results with tight deadlines
- Experience with agile, creative & scalable approaches to learning and development, including designing/creating blended learning experiences, content curation, and facilitation
- Strategic thinker with the ability to work with local teams to influence and impact on a global scale.
- People Management experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required; preferably with a focus in Industrial / Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, or Education.
This role can be located in:
- Pasadena, CA
- Roseland, NJ
- Alpharetta, GA
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.