WSFS Bank is seeking a Director of Network Technology Services who will be responsible for strategic and tactical leadership and overall vision and direction of all network, data center, cloud and access management technology functions associated within the enterprise. WSFS operates from 111 offices primarily in the Greater Philadelphia area which includes corporate office and branch networks, business divisions and bank subsidiaries, data centers, cloud networking, communications (voice, data, and wireless), and computing services within the enterprise that impact the enterprise, its products, services and customers. This is a highly visible role reporting to the Chief Technology Officer. The Director of Network Technology Services will provide oversight to the products and services that support the corporate infrastructure which includes hardware, device and software design, customer interactions with the enterprise, IT operating systems, communications (voice, data, and wireless), transaction processing, developing and maintaining KPI’s for uptime and availability, access management, compliance with all mandated requirements, distributed network (PCs, laptops and peripheries), electronic and optical storage, and multimedia applications.
The Director of Network Technology Services will have five direct reports and will be accountable to develop and maintain the enterprise network, data center, cloud operations, distributed hardware, deskside support and technology vendor management for the enterprise. The Director of Network Technology Services is expected to develop plans and execute strategy for emerging technologies that supports both self-generated enterprise growth and growth through acquisition; ability to prioritize and distill multiple systems to a more centralized, effective and efficient architecture, network (PCs, laptops and peripheries), electronic and optical storage, and multimedia applications.
This position will be located at our Operations center in northern Wilmington, DE, and will require travel to other locations within the Bank’s geographic footprint.
- Bachelor’s degree in technology or business related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10 or more years of experience in managing Infrastructure, Networking or Systems Engineering resources. Banking and/or financial services industry experience is highly preferred.
- 5+ years of direct experience managing a team with budgetary responsibility.
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and telecommunications systems. Depth and breadth of experience in information systems including networking and data communications is required.
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of systems and their specifications.
- Demonstrated experience of having enabling innovation and continuous process improvement
- Possesses business acumen, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Experience managing technology vendors including identifying, evaluating, selecting, procuring, implementing, and managing the technology of the enterprise.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills. This position requires extensive communication with senior management, division/department managers, associates, regulators and auditors.
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, energetic and driven environments.
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Ability to successfully work under the pressure of strict deadlines.
- Strong facilitation, influencing, and change management skills.
- Ability to see the big picture while also being hands-on and in the details.
- Ability to travel within the WSFS Bank footprint in the Greater Philadelphia region.
WSFS Bank is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the WSFS Bank Careers website or submission process, please contact us via email at careers@ wsfsbank.com.
How do you get to be nearly 200 years old in a world that's constantly changing? For us, the answer has always been the same: create a team of Associates who are passionate about serving the community, and success will follow. Our Mission and Values serve as essential reminders about who we are and how we do business. WSFS is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.