Adams and Associates is a 100% employee-owned Company committed to quality training, education, case management and workforce development services. Since its inception, Adams has been awarded more than $2 billion in federal and state contracts. We serve more than 10,000 clients each year.
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Administration Director to oversee and manage multiple departments and functions at the Phoenix Job Corps Center. The Job Corps program helps eligible young people ages 16 through 24 complete their high school education, trains them for meaningful careers, and assists them with obtaining employment. Job Corps has trained and educated over two million individuals since 1964.
- Manage and control Center resources to ensure cost effectiveness and contractual compliance.
- Develop Center operational budget and control of capital funding and expenditures, coordinate financial management activities with leadership team and accurately report financial activities to the Government per policies and procedures.
- Oversee the procurement activities for the Center with direct responsibility for development, management and administration of subcontracts.
- Develop and manage Center administrative policies, procedures and services that are efficient and support student and staff performance through planning, staffing, scheduling, evaluation and budget control.
- Oversee Center programmatic and financial integrity, audits, reviews and compliance, ensuring that there is no manipulation of student data nor abuse or misuse of contract funds or assets.
- Ensure effective maintenance and appearance of the facilities through establishment of effective PM and corrective maintenance systems, weekly conduct of CTST/Maintenance Coordination activities and timely acquisition and utilization of capital funds
- Fills staff vacancies in a timely manner. Effectively motivate, empower and require staff to perform their job responsibilities. Employ sound time-management and delegation skills. Hold staff accountable for producing quality work, develop staff for career progression and discipline staff that fail to meet goals
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 5 years management experience with a substantial experience in finance/budgeting.
Adams offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k match, generous sick and vacation accruals, tuition discount, and a dynamic and collaborative work environment.
"Adams and Associates, Inc. abides by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibits discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability." This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
This job has expired.