Meta is seeking an experienced sales and marketing leader with demonstrated success building, operating & scaling small to medium business categories on a national and long-term scale.This position is responsible for key verticals within our Account Management team including, eCommerce, CPG, Retail and Services, representing a multi-billion dollar portfolio. This position would oversee revenue growth, talent management, sales, cross-functional partnerships, and operations for the team.The ideal candidate is a highly strategic, data-driven experienced leader with a passion for growing revenue; with a keen eye for improving operational efficiencies. Success in this position requires a passion for leadership, strong problem-solving skills, a focus on client service, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment. You must be creative, resourceful, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity. They will build and manage a strategically focused/consultative team, supporting the selling of Meta's advertising solutions to clients. People from all backgrounds rely on the Meta company's apps and services to connect with others and build community. We are committed to building a team as diverse as the people and communities we serve and an environment where everyone belongs and therefore we are require a leader whom embodies these things.This position reports to the Vice President, GBG Mid-Market North America.
Director, Mid-Market Responsibilities:
- Leadership and management of the 150-person Account Management team to ensure resourcing, hiring, and talent management and development are optimized
- Development of sales and service strategy as well as execution in partnership with our cross-functional teams & Scaled leadership
- Champion and execute diversity and inclusions actions, accountability and resources across a range of programs
- Build strong working relationships with leaders across Meta teams (e.g. product, engineering, programs, business development, marketing, human resources sales planning/operations and finance)
- Monitor progress against goals and respond to changes in the market
- Diagnose and explain key trends
- Align with internal stakeholders team to drive overall revenue growth for the company
- Represent the GBG organization with industry organizations, in the press, and with other Meta teams
- BA or BS degree
- 12+ years experience in sales, operations, marketing, or consulting
- 8+ years experience in scaling and leading teams
- Demonstrated experience in analytical operations
- Proven experience influencing, organizing and communicating with internal and external stakeholders
- Team and people leadership experience including recruiting, training and development
- Experience prioritizing tasks and objectives
- External communications experience
- Experience in CPG, Retail or Financial Services
- Experience working with or in support of diverse communities
- Sales leadership experience
Facebook is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.Facebook is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at email@example.com.
This job has expired.